At Pivot Pole Studio we put the safety and well being of our staff and clients above all else. Here we will advise on the changes and policies we have put in place to understand what you can expect from us and what we expect from our Members. All information below has been curated in line with our current Public Health Advice from the Scottish Government so please read carefully. We require all students, Instructors and visitors to understand and abide by the following guidance at all times. We hope everything below is informative for you and whilst we appreciate it may feel overwhelming at first we can ensure you the studio is still that same supportive, hype filled, happy space and we can’t wait to welcome you back to it!
Listed below we have details on: what's changed, our social distancing policy, our class procedures, our hygiene policy, details on cancelling a class you've booked and our COVID-19 track & trace policy. Updated: 16/11/2021
• In accordance with Government Guidelines we are. as of 9th August 2021, able to offer Group Classes with relaxed Social Distancing.
• We have returned to full classes of 6 Members per class and 2 Members sharing a Pole.
• As always, our schedule of in-house and online classes are subject to change; depending on demand we may add or remove classes.
• All historic (pre August 2021) Memberships have been converted to general account credit to use on future sessions.
SOCIAL DISTANCING POLICY
• Participation in classes is entirely voluntary and at your own risk.
• Please arrive outside the Biscuit Factory 5 minutes before your class is due to start (for example 5:55pm for a 6pm class). Your Instructor will let you into the building and guide you to the studio. If you miss doors opening you may miss class. No refunds will be given for latecomers.
• Whilst waiting to be let into the studio please try to maintain distance from others and wear a face covering (unless medically exempt). You must wear a face covering when travelling through the building.
• Face coverings are not mandatory during class however you may wear one if you feel necessary.
• Please understand and respect everyone will have different comfort levels and although Social Distancing has been relaxed, not everyone will be comfortable with having others close to them.
• Your Instructors can now physically spot you.
BEFORE, DURING & AFTER CLASS
• Please come to class as ready as possible (ideally already dressed in polewear/ leggings). We have no changing facilities available and want to limit time spent getting ready for class. Classes will start and finish on time so the more time spent getting ready will reduce your class time.
• Once let into the building by your Instructor please leave your shoes, coats and any non-essential items in the lockers and racks provided.
• As you enter the studio please sanitise your phone, yoga mat (if bringing) and hands using the wipes and hand sanitiser provided. Put your rubbish securely in the bin provided.
• Please only bring into the studio the essentials: your phone, grip, a small personal bottle of hand sanitiser and your yoga mat if you choose to bring one.
• We are a single use plastic free studio. Please bring your own water in a reusable bottle.
• Each pole will have it’s own spray bottle of Isopropyl Alcohol to clean your pole and crash mat.
• The studio door will remain open during class for safe ventilation.
• In the interest of transitioning between classes smoothly, please feel free to send all post-class questions, feedback and comments in an email as the studio will need to be cleaned thoroughly for the next class.
• At the end of class please clean your poles and crash mats thoroughly. Upon leaving the studio place your used cloth in the laundry basket provided and sanitise your hands.
• Your Instructors are cleaning the Studio between sessions
• Wash hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds. This should be done at a minimum of entering and leaving the studio, after going to the bathroom and after coughing or sneezing.
• Catch a cough or a sneeze by covering your mouth with a tissue or your arm
• Put any used tissues in the bin immediately after and wash your hands and arm
• Where possible avoid touching your face during class
• Keep long hair tied back
• When touching “high traffic” areas such as door handles etc, sanitise your hands immediately afterwards
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CLASS IF:
• If you, or anyone else at home, are showing symptoms of COVID, including a high temperature or a new, persistent cough please do not come to Class.
• If you or someone at home falls ill after attending a session you must inform us
• If you test positive for COVID after attending a session you must inform us
We thank you all for your support and cooperation with the above during this time! We understand it is a challenging time so should you have any concerns please don't hesitate to reach out to us.